What is the correct spelling for TEANNT?
This word (Teannt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TEANNT
- daunt No disaster, however seemingly overwhelming, can daunt his faith or dim his hope, or prevent his progress.
- dent On the fifth step below was a round dent in the hard wood.
- taint There was a taint of treason in her too!
- tanned The two actors on this scene too were not unworthy of it; his dark velvet and lace with the glimmer of diamonds here and there, and his delicate bearded clean-cut face, a little tanned , thrown into relief by the spotless crisp ruff beneath, and above all his air of strength and refinement and self-possession-all combined to make him a formidable stormer of a girl's heart.
- taunt Rance chuckled mirthlessly; it seemed to suit his sardonic humour to taunt his helpless rival.
- teat Yes, we all tought you wass teat , an' I tought the pear wass come to eat me, ant-ant-ant-she's ferry clad to see you acain, though she don't like you.
- tenant A witness, speaking of another condition of his holding, says:- '801. Are you not at liberty to make your own bargain about the land, the same as any other tenant in Scotland is?
- tend The realization that his gloomy prophecy seemed only too likely to be fulfilled, however, did not tend to relieve the situation.
- tenet The individual's freedom was my tenet of faith; but pity pleaded for him that he was well-nigh irresponsible, was shamefully sinned against at his birth, one who could charge the Gods with vindictiveness, and complain of the persecution of natal Furies.
- tent Four of us in a big tent .
- tint "If it were not for that darker tint -" "Mr. Lance," she interrupted, "what can you be thinking of?
- Meant Say it as if you meant it!
- TENN From thence its range extends south to Chattanooga, Tenn .