What is the correct spelling for TEARCHES?
This word (Tearches) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TEARCHES
- marches He lay here to receive them, and to repose his men, and horses; which, from the time he left the White marsh until he halted at Snow's island, had passed over at least three hundred and sixty miles, in rapid marches and counter marches , made principally in the night.
- teacher He learned not only to respect the teacher but to love the man.
- Arches The arches which rise from them have plain bold mouldings.
- Beaches At various stations round the islands near the fishing grounds, where there are natural beaches, the men have small huts to live in during the fishing season, and the crews assemble there about the middle of May to commence operations.
- Peaches Peaches or other fruits may be used.
- Perches When some of them-frequently six at a time-had settled on the perches in the trough, it was drawn into the but by a rope, a net was spread over the water and there was nothing more to do except take the captives out.
- touches The climate never touches him.
- larches We neither of us spoke again until the carriage drew up between the bright green of the larches , stabbed through with long shafts of light, and before the shallow steps and open windows of the house.
- teachers So I was sent to town to board with one of the teachers of the public school.
- searches If a single bird is seen gliding through the woods and close by, it passes apparently like a thought, and the eye, on trying to see it again, searches in vain-the bird is gone."
- torches Paris was draped in flaming clouds-the blood-red smoke of mad torches .
- reaches But gradually one report after another reaches the mill.
- leaches At Magarth's the ashes were measured in a bushel box and emptied into the leaches that stood beside the creek.
- searchers Even if the searchers should not find his hiding place, he would eventually die from lack of air.