What is the correct spelling for TEATCHES?
This word (Teatches) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TEATCHES
- teacher I sassed back to my teacher I got thrown out of Sunday School For throwin' bibles at the preacher Then I grew up to be a fireman – Sixty To Zero by Neil Young
- Beaches A sliding scale for meals allowed the greatest freedom for excursions along the neighboring shores and beaches, and punctuality in work was the only punctuality demanded. at the dock at the beaches Don't stop, got nothin but hot releases – That's What I'm Lookin' For (Remix) by da brat
- Ditches The land is thrown up into beds twenty-five or thirty feet wide, with ditches between for irrigation.
- Patches A low line of hills ran along westerly, and a few isolated patches of granite hills occurred occasionally to the east of our line of march.
- Peaches I helped her with all the canning-cherries, prunes, peaches, and pears.
- catches "Nevertheless, they glance at it and now and then, as their eye travels over it, an item on the page catches their fancy.
- touches No, no, kind friend-for such I'll call you-your opinion of me touches me deeply.
- fetches "How much will Government pay the chaps as fetches her out of that snug little berth?
- teachers She had shared eagerly in the work of reconstructing the University, and had been the means of drawing to Pianura several teachers of distinction from Padua and Pavia.
- latches On the doors were wooden latches , or bobbins, with the latch-string out, as we read in nursery tales.
- twitches When this kind of magnetic incantation had lasted for some seconds, the sweat, which bathed the forehead of Djalma, became more abundant: he heaved a smothered sigh, and the muscles of his face gave several twitches , for the strokings, although too light to rouse him, yet caused in him a feeling of indefinable uneasiness.
- detaches I think it simply detaches from the moment at which you go to sleep, and moves backward or forward along the line of moment-sequence, to some prior or subsequent moment, attaching there."
- matches The only dim ghost of glow that went with him were two faint phosphorescent points where he had rubbed the sights of his rifle with the moistened heads of matches .
- hatches Well, t' Aurora's men aboard t' Good Fortune cried out "might they fire down t' hatches , and bring t' men out that a way?"
- torches Ye Captains that have charge to wreck this keep Of Priam's City, let your torches sleep No more!
- reaches Where the river reaches the end of the Rhine valley crowned by the Seven Giants, a knight with his horse stopped to rest.
- teaches Up and spent most of the morning upon my measuring Ruler and with great pleasure I have found out some things myself of great dispatch, more than my book teaches me, which pleases me mightily.
- batches Of course, I know we have to go about in these huge batches sometimes-to your mother, and that sort of thing, but in this case it will look better not.
155 words made from the letters TEATCHES
3 letter words made from TEATCHES:ace, act, aec, ash, ate, cat, cst, eat, ect, eec, ese, est, eta, etc, hat, het, sac, sat, sea, sec, see, set, sha, sth, tat, tea, tec, tee, tet, thc, tsh.
4 letter words made from TEATCHES:ache, acht, acth, acts, asch, ashe, case, cash, cast, cats, chat, cseh, each, ease, eash, east, eats, echt, eeas, eech, etah, etch, hate, hats, heat, htet, sate, scat, scee, scet, seat, sect, seha, seht, seta, seth, sett, stet, tach, tact, taee, tate, tcha, tcsh, teat, tech, test, teth, thea, thet, thse.
5 letter words made from TEATCHES:actes, aesch, aesth, atete, atthe, caste, cease, cesta, cette, chase, chats, cheat, chees, chesa, chest, cheta, eathe, ecast, eches, eesah, eetch, esche, etats, etche, haese, haets, haste, heats, hesat, satch, sateh, sathe, sceat, schat, schea, seach, secta, seeta, sehat, setha, sethe, setta, sette, shatt, sheat, sheet, shett, shtee, stach, state, stech, steeh, steet, steht, tasch, taste, tateh, teach, tease, teche, teesh, teeth, teets, tesch, testa, tetes, teths, thats, theat, theca, thest, theta, thete.