What is the correct spelling for TECHQUE?
This word (Techque) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TECHQUE
- cheque I would like to pay with a cheque, please.
- chug The old train began to chug along the tracks, slowly but steadily making its way towards the next stop.
- teach I love to teach others how to cook delicious meals.
- teacher The teacher gave a challenging homework assignment to the class.
- teaches The experienced professor teaches his students the most effective study methods.
- tech I love learning about new tech advancements.
- techie As a techie, she was always up to date with the latest gadgets and software updates.
- technique Mastering the proper technique is essential for success in any sport.
- techno Techno music originated in Detroit, Michigan during the mid-1980s.
- TECHS The TECHS at the IT company are always busy fixing computers and troubleshooting software issues.
- tetchy The boss was tetchy because of the late project delivery.
- toque I decided to wear my warm toque on the chilly winter day.
- torque The engine torque is getting stronger.
- touche After his opponent made a clever remark, he could only respond with "touche."
- Tuque She put on a tuque to keep the cold out.