What is the correct spelling for TECNICE?
This word (Tecnice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TECNICE
- cornice Immediately above the upper tier of windows, is a projecting chequered cornice; and, still higher, where the gable assumes a triangular form, are three lancet-shaped apertures, so extremely narrow, that they resemble the loop-holes of a dungeon rather than the windows of a church.
- dance Lily had better go, by all means, and I shall depend upon her coming home with very full notes upon her dance-list."
- dense She wandered farther, and the trees grew more dense.
- dunce So it is hardly likely that such a lazy dunce as Lamb should be rich, unless he has a fortune here at home; and if he had that, I do not believe he would take the trouble of going so far, to suffer by the heat."
- quince It is a noticeable fact that Shakspeare places the scene of only one of his comedies in England, and that he too introduces the English names and characteristics of Bottom, Snug, Peter Quince, etc.
- sconce Thou shalt carry me on thy back over the water, and receive nothing but a cracked sconce for thy trouble."
- teens Although Nance had just entered her teens when these thoughts came to Martin, yet he realised that every year would make the life more unbearable to her.
- tennis What's the good of being engaged to a man if he can't play tennis with you?
- tense There is a tense, rigid silence, and then one deep-drawn groan.
- terence "That's like you, Mr Terence.
- tocsin When the tocsin of war was sounded from the heights of Lexington he promptly tendered his services-was appointed a lieutenant-colonel in the Connecticut line and repaired to the post of honor and danger.
- trance I notice that in trance phenomena it is the spirits of those recently dead which seem to manifest the most vitality.
- tunis We passed Tunis at 8 o'clock this morning.
- Jennies About sixteen years after my first visit to this spot, I saw it again, and it was covered with stone and brick houses; and one portion of it was occupied by a large manufactory, five or six stories high, with steam-engines, spinning-jennies, and all the machinery for working up the wool of the country into every description of clothing.
- Tunnies The report runs that in some places, when the edict was published, the Christians did not wait for a summons, but swept up to the temples to sacrifice, like a shoal of tunnies.
- Denis Yes, monsieur; we make feathers; we work in one of the best shops on Rue Saint-Denis; but to-day is the mistress's birthday; that's why we have the whole day to ourselves.
- Denise Individuals sign indifferently, Denise, Denije or Deneije; Conrad or Courade; men bear such names as Hermenegilde, Aglae, Edwige.
- Janice It was quite dark when Mistress Janice called her to supper in the tea room, with Patty.
- Denies The law denies marriage to the slaves, and pays no heed to their family ties.
- tunics Six other lakris were drawn from five other tunics-the extra one for Deenah.
- tonics Tonics are given to women whose teeth are breeding and harboring disease germs that tear down vitality.
- terns Terns and gulls, at lazy rest, floated close to the yacht's side.