What is the correct spelling for TECNIQUE?
This word (Tecnique) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TECNIQUE
- conquer She seemed to conquer something.
- dengue Papua New Guinea degree of risk: very high food or waterborne diseases: bacterial diarrhea, hepatitis A, and typhoid fever vectorborne diseases: dengue fever and malaria (2008)
- dominique The faubourg was held by two Dutch companies, under Captains Le Gros and Dominique , who undertook to prevent the entrance of the archduke's forces.
- teacake In Australia and India, a teacake is typically a much heavier sponge cake.
- technique He broke off to say, laughing, I bet you the technique would be quite as difficult to acquire, and went on again, thoughtfully: In this modern maze of terrible closeness of inter-relation, to achieve a life that's happy and useful and causes no undeserved suffering to the untold numbers of other lives which touch it-isn't there an undertaking which needs the passion for harmony and proportion?
- tectonic Tectonic uplift could also influence the shape of alluvial fans.
- teenage This Time" by John Elefante (2013)A song about a teenage girl who decides not to go through with an abortion after God speaks to her in the waiting room of the clinic.
- teenager Daisy was the defendant in a lawsuit after a Pennsylvania teenager , John Tucker Mahoney, was accidentally shot in May 1999 when a friend fired one of their BB guns at him, believing it to be empty.
- tonic Beginning to-morrow I shall take a large tablespoonful of the tonic before meals instead of a dessert-spoonful.
- tunic Robin had not forgot the gentle arts taught by his mother, and he wore his fine red velvet tunic and breeches with the grace of a courtier.
- Reconquer The total population was cut down during these years to one-half of what it previously had been, and it was of vital importance to Egypt to reconquer all the lost provinces which lay upon the banks of the river Nile.
- tongue But my lord Howard is a man that hath a voluble tongue , talks very well, and is full of discourse, and we were delighted to hear him.
97 words made from the letters TECNIQUE
4 letter words made from TECNIQUE:cene, cent, cinq, cite, cnut, cuit, cunt, cute, cuti, eien, enic, equi, etui, inec, iten, nece, neue, nice, nicu, nuit, nute, quen, quin, quit, tecn, teen, tieu, tine, tuen, tuin, tune, tuni, tuqi, uict, unie, uniq, unit, unqi, unti, utne.
5 letter words made from TECNIQUE:cente, centi, centu, cient, citee, ctene, cunei, incut, intuc, neeti, neque, niece, niete, nique, queen, queet, quien, quiet, quine, quint, quite, tence, teneu, tenue, tiene, tincu, tinue, tueni, tunic, unite, untie.
3 letter words made from TECNIQUE:cue, cut, ect, eec, ene, ent, etc, ice, icu, nec, nee, net, nit, nut, tec, tee, ten, tic, tie, tin, tiu, tun, uni, unq, utc, ute.