What is the correct spelling for TECST?
This word (Tecst) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TECST
- cast "I, Hamet, have loved you long now-ever since Murad grew tired of you and cast you off.
- cost Well, he 's gone now, and do you think that I 'm going to give up my claim for what it cost me?
- deist My first impulse was to retract, to put my arms round her neck, and swear that whatever I might be, Deist or Atheist, nothing should separate me from her.
- jest "Can we not continue in earnest, what we began in jest.
- recast Some chapters had to be entirely recast, some additional illustrations to be introduced, and figures of some organic remains to be replaced by new ones from specimens more perfect than those which had been at my command on former occasions.
- tacit And while we are making stupendous efforts to recapture some such thing, does it ever occur to any of us to ask if we may not be mistaken in our tacit assumption that we are quite certain to remember everything else as soon as we try?
- tact The fine tact of a noble woman seemed to have deserted her.
- telecast Get this recorded for immediate telecast!...
- test This test is known as Calmette's Eye Test.
- tester It might or might not have been figurative, but he had allowed himself the pleasure of wishing the tester would try it.
- testy Then I'm old and testy...
- text The following changes were made to the text: p.
- toast We drank the toast, laddie.
- trust I have people of my own whom I can trust.
- tryst To the feet of Providence I trust her, Success attend the Beauty's tryst!
- twist Now twist the free portion several times with the right hand, all the time being careful to push with the left hand toward the body of the animal.
- ducts One by one they hummed over in these recolletive ducts all the bygone hours, and they usually wound up by saying that after all they were still happy to find themselves together, their feet on the fender, stirring the December log, smoking their pipes, and having as a pretext for open conversation between them that which they whispered to themselves when alone-that they had dearly loved these beings who had vanished, bearing away with them a part of their youth, and that perhaps they loved them still.
- texts She nodded her head at half a dozen deal chairs and a form arrayed round the wall under a row of sacred texts and tradesmen's almanacks.
- cutest I tell you those monkeys are the cutest things you ever saw.