What is the correct spelling for TECT?
This word (Tect) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TECT
- sect Properly, a religious mendicant of any Vishnuite sect should be called a Bairagi.
- tact Do you think this tact accounts in any way for his attitude in this speech?
- teat Another weakness to be avoided when selecting a sow pig for breeding purposes is that which is commonly termed a blind teat , since it is undoubtedly hereditary in addition to being useless for the purpose of rearing pigs.
- tech Jim Bob allowed as how he'd arrived in the Big Apple four years earlier with a cardboard suitcase, a finance degree from Georgia Tech , and a larger than regulation endowment of natural cunning.
- tent A few paces more brought the boys to their tent .
- test Had he not met the first and last test triumphantly?
- tet Wilen abe vn wilent an- One while above, and one while down, Er tet wol an im selben schin He truly on himself made shew, Daz der minnende mot That an amorous mind behaves Reht als der vrie fogel tot Even as the bird in the open air, Der durch die friheit dier hat Who, by the liberty he enjoys, Vf daz gelimde twi gestat Slightly sits on the lime-twig down; Als er des limes danne entsebet As soon as he the lime descrys, Vnd er sieh vf ze fluhte hebet And rises up to fly in haste, So chlebet er mit den fossen an. His feet are clinging to the twig.
- text 1-8, 3 figures in text .