What is the correct spelling for TEDIUOUS?
This word (Tediuous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TEDIUOUS
- arduous As soon as his duties would permit-and in the present crowded condition of the house they were arduous-he set out for George's cottage.
- deciduous One of the largest deciduous trees of the United States, sometimes attaining a height of 100 feet.
- odious Besides, the least excess in this way excites a tenderness in the milder sort of people, which makes them consider government in an harsh and odious light.
- studious In her bosom she fastened two innocent white roses from Walter Brydges's bouquet, arranging them with studious care very daintily before her mirror.
- tedium But the lassitude which the fever had bequeathed him made the tedium of travelling through interminable forest-tracks a weariness to be deferred as long as possible.