What is the correct spelling for TEEXT?
This word (Teext) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TEEXT
- detest I detest that: so tasteless. The pure and golden treasure buried underneath your breast Is covered in the muck that used indulgences detest – Mirage by Griffin House
- dexter "And then," says I, "it holds in its dexter talons a olive branch.
- exert He was thinner and paler, and less able to exert himself, than ever.
- exit Under pretext of reading late in his library Bellward would send old Martha to bed, and once the house was quiet, sally forth by his secret exit and meet his confederate.
- next On to the next .
- tax When she left him an hour later, with his face buried in the pillow and his hands locked above his head, he had promised to submit to the doctor's advice on the one condition that she would go home with him and start him on that fight for life that was to tax all his strength and patience and self-control.
- Taxed The family friend in this instance had certainly been severely taxed in the exercise of his friendship.