What is the correct spelling for TEICTIC?
This word (Teictic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TEICTIC
- deictic (The person deictic terms are in italics, a signaling notation that will continue through this article.
- tactic The exhaustive ballot is vulnerable to strategic nomination for the same reasons that it is open to the voting tactic of 'compromising.
- tactics Boldness, enterprise, and daring, to match those of Hannibal, constituted his tactics , and marked his engagements.
- thoughts Affectionate thoughts to little Gubby.
- tickets Thence to Sir G. Carteret, who is at the pay of the tickets with Sir J. Minnes this day, and here I sat with them a while, the first time I ever was there, and thence to dinner with him, a good dinner.
- texts Their texts display Eilmar's preference for strictly Biblical material and a disinclination to employ secular forms.