What is the correct spelling for TEID?
This word (Teid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TEID
- reid Jim Reid was watching Patches keenly, with a quiet look now and then at Nick.
- ted 6, 1928 Dear Ted : Many, many thanks for your intensely interesting letter, and its review of Julian Huxley's book.
- tend It would tend to make a hero out of this man, and I don't propose that the young shall be allowed to worship him as a hero.
- tepid Cold water: bathing the feet in cold water, beginning with tepid water; but gradually from day to day reducing the warm until the water be quite cold.
- tied When they had done, they put some banknotes over the night watchman's mouth and tied a handkerchief over them.
- Teed Teed came forward with an ominous self-confidence bordering on insolence.