What is the correct spelling for TEIDIOUS?
This word (Teidious) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TEIDIOUS
- deciduous Petioles very short with 2 deciduous stipules at the base.
- devious Partly the pleading voice, partly the fact that Peter was eager for new developments in his devious course, and partly a sudden recollection of the girl he had seen in his father's library, brought about a cordial invitation to "come along."
- hideous But this dreadful fighting-this hideous paper is full of it!"
- odious "Your attentions," said the hapless boy, striving hard to preserve a calm demeanor, "your attentions are odious and objectionable-she will not submit to them any longer-" "My attentions?"
- studious Si'Wren was there more than for show, to perfect herself as a studious worker before her Emperor Euphrates.
- tediously Then to church again, and heard a simple Scot preach most tediously .
- tedium The tedium of a journey under such circumstances is something dreadful, and in the hot months one has to stop five or six hours in the middle of the day to avoid falling ill.
- tenuous Furthermore, he argues convincingly that this was an independent Roman development without a prototype on the Greek stage and neatly refutes Weise and LeGrand by proving that there are no extant Greek fragments sufficient to furnish a ground for any but the most tenuous argument.
- tidings I was surprised at these tidings and fell into deep consideration.
- titus But, being vanquished in a pitched battle by Titus Flamininus near Scotussa, his resolution failed, and he yielded himself and all that he had to the mercy of the Romans, well contented that he could escape with paying a small tribute.
- Deities Even the conception of the old deities of Pessinus was constantly changing.
- Tidies When the conference is ended the maid washes the dishes, puts kitchen and pantry in order, fills and cleans lamps, prepares dishes which require slow cooking, makes the beds-unless her mistress prefers to do this herself-and tidies up bed- and bathrooms.
- Toadies He handed me a small tray full of different shaped missives, some from fair ladies who "desired the honor of my company," others from tradesmen, "praying the honor of my custom," all from male and female toadies as usual, I thought contemptuously, as I turned them over, when my glance was suddenly arrested by one special envelope, square in form and heavily bordered with black, on which the postmark "Roma" stood out distinctly.
- idiots For instance, two of the people at Ebelach were hopeless idiots and I was prepared for the terrible percentage of insane persons which I afterwards found amongst the exiles of Sredni-Kolymsk by the large number of Yakutes of feeble intellect whom we encountered at the rest-houses beyond Verkhoyansk.
- TIDES No more misery, no more promises unfulfilled by the rulers of body and soul-only music, music like the air, the tides, the mountains, the moon, sun, and stars!
155 words made from the letters TEIDIOUS
5 letter words made from TEIDIOUS:deist, desio, desto, deusi, deuto, diest, diose, disti, doest, doits, dosie, dosti, douse, doust, doute, dueto, duets, edits, eidos, etsou, etuis, idiot, idite, idose, idtis, istoe, itosu, itude, odets, oside, osite, ouest, outdi, outed, outie, outis, seido, seito, seoud, sidot, sitio, sitoe, sodii, stude, studi, suido, suite, teiid, tidus, tisei, tisue, todes, todus, tosed, useto, usted.
3 letter words made from TEIDIOUS:des, die, dis, dit, doe, dos, dot, dts, due, duo, edo, eos, est, ido, ies, iod, iou, iso, iud, ode, oed, oui, out, set, sit, sod, sot, sou, sue, ted, tie, tiu, tod, toe, use, ute.
4 letter words made from TEIDIOUS:deut, diet, dieu, dose, dote, dots, dsei, duei, duet, duis, duit, duos, duse, dust, edit, eous, etui, eudo, euoi, ideo, ides, idio, idit, iesu, itoi, odet, oids, oseu, otis, otus, oude, oust, sdot, seoi, setu, side, sidi, site, stud, sude, suet, suit, suoi, suto, teso, tide, tido, tied, ties, tieu, todi, toed, toei, tous, tsou, tsui, tues, tuis, tuoi, udis, udos, udot, used.