What is the correct spelling for TEIR?
This word (Teir) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TEIR
- heir Since he had met his friend, his father had died, and he had been reduced from the heir of wealth to a penniless orphan. I say over where You say just a holiday My Alsatian heir I say I've been working late, working overtime – Moonlight Over Paris by Paolo Santos
- meir "I don't know how it can be," answered Meir, his eyes dilating as though he saw before him a bottomless precipice.
- tear Now the Italian began to tear his hair. The green sparkles bright with a Tear; The Soldier braves death For a fanciful wreath In Glory's romantic career; – Tear, The by george gordon, lord byron
- tier Ich halte aus nicht diese Gier Will platzend Wut mich geiselnd nehmen Ich spalte auf mich zu belehren Es spricht aus mir doch nur ein Tier – Gier by Das Ich
- Their They would all want their money when next pay-day came.