What is the correct spelling for TEIUR?
This word (Teiur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TEIUR
- dear "Yes, dear, it is. Thus, if thou wilt prove me, Dear, Woman's love no fable, I will love thee -- half a year -- As a man is able. – A Man's Requirements by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- deer No doubt it merely told of a shot at a chance deer. King went a-runnin' after deer Wasn't scared of jumpin' off the truck in high gear King went a-sniffin' – Old King by Neil Young
- demur I am no walker, as you know, and perhaps Kester had better go with us;' and to this Cyril made no demur.
- dour We're dour folk and not given to sentiment, but I think we can be trusted to pay our debts, and Dick's father was a good friend o' mine.
- heir He prevailed upon Archidamus, who was the right heir to the kingdom of the other line, to venture to return home from Messene; but after his being slain, by not doing anything to revenge his death, confirmed the suspicion that he was privy to it himself.