What is the correct spelling for TELENET?
This word (Telenet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TELENET
- delete 158 Hebrew no' ash; with Greek delete the second no.
- lent I wouldn't have lent 'em to you, if I'd known you wanted 'em for him.
- relent When Kitty had finished she cleared the little round table again, and by the time Kitty had put on a pair of red bedroom slippers and turned up her skirt to the blaze she deigned to relent a little.
- talent I have no talent , old man Kluggy says-he's such a soft old fool.
- talented Even judging from Herr von Sastrow's prejudiced description, young Ernau was a talented man of unstained honour, and it would be inexcusable folly in Bertha not to overlook any little faults in one so richly endowed.
- tenet Quod expertus facile reliquit malum, quod mordicus tenet bonum.
- tent She's going to pull the tent down!
- Talents Jacobinism is the revolt of the enterprising talents of a country against its property. A tail is quite essential for your acrobatic talents, you would not be so agile if you lacked its counterbalance, – The Positronic Pimp by Futuristic Sex Robotz