What is the correct spelling for TELENT?
This word (Telent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TELENT
- decent I'm not so bad as all that; I'm a very decent woman, I am.
- lent I accomplished this, but not until Christmas was well over, and indeed Lent begun.
- relent I had to turn away and laugh in a corner, but I wouldn't relent , for, says I to myself, if I have to give up my run, I'll get some fun another way-and it is amusing, isn't it now, when a man shows you so plainly that he doesn't want you?"
- silent He is silent a long while as they both watch him.
- talent Blainey, how much talent have I?
- tenant "A mysterious tenant , you say, mamma?
- tenet To this onslaught Socrates: Antiphon, it is a tenet which we cling to that beauty and wisdom have this in common, that there is a fair way and a foul way in which to dispose of them.
- tent "No." "Look at your tent .
- Trent A little farther on, the shadow of the Council of Trent began to fall on the ducal faces, as the uniform blackness of the Spanish habit replaced the sumptuous colours of the Renaissance.
- Talents "I have heard of you quite frequently," said she to Ashton-Kirk, "but did not dream that I would ever be forced to benefit by your talents.