What is the correct spelling for TELEPHY?
This word (Telephy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TELEPHY
- delay Then Dummer pleaded for delay . Not the fair bride, impatient of delay, Doth wish like you the beauties of that day; – On Sanazar's Being Honoured With Six hundred Duckets By The Clarissimi Of Venice, For Composing An Eligiack Hexastick Of The City. A Satyer by Richard Lovelace
- delphi 31 And the Argives made statues in the likeness of them and dedicated them as offerings at Delphi , thinking that they had proved themselves most excellent."
- delphic The major better understood the Delphic answer of the General the next morning.
- delve But there again the dustman might delve ; the Employers' Liability Act is a tricky business and I am only insured against my own death-which always seems to me silly.
- leafy The presence of Washington College and the Military Institute drew together a large number of families during the summer, and fair visitors thronged the leafy avenues of the little town.
- levy While the enemy was taking up his dead and hastily burying them as he could, and those who obtained permission were secretly planning their retreat, word was brought to Demosthenes and the Acarnanians that the Ambraciots from the city, in compliance with the first message from Olpae, were on the march with their whole levy through Amphilochia to join their countrymen at Olpae, knowing nothing of what had occurred.
- tale Two of these men told their tale to me.
- tally Stamp ticked off each item slowly and looked at Tagg as though he expected him to cry "Tally!"
- telephone I can guess whom you are going to telephone to.
- teller "You're a horrid story-teller," said Eva angrily.
- telly Graham looked at Telly , and Telly looked at Graham.
- tiler But what of your friend Tiler ?
- Daley "Wait," said Daley urgently, "don't follow it yet."