What is the correct spelling for TELESHA?
This word (Telesha) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TELESHA
- fleshy 8. Cor'pu-lent, fleshy , fat.
- lash You ought to see how the morning papers lash it!
- leash She was dressed in startling fashions of a most wonderful richness, and she had immense plumes in her hat that nodded when she moved and trembled when she stood still, and she was herself either always nodding with glittering animation or straightening her back and quivering as if straining at a leash and just about to burst it and go off.
- leech "I can't say as to that, Squire Leech .
- lush Thou canst vouch for them, though, and art certain that when the gate is once open they will not lush in with the intent of capturing the fort and murdering us in cold blood?
- relish The party were evidently disposed to be satisfied, and I acknowledge, I did not prove an exception to the learned individuals about me, either in my relish for the good things, or my appetite to enjoy them.
- silesia Odenwald, 14 Feb 1776. He became a doctor of medicine, and was Professor of Botany at Bohn, 1819, and Breslau, '31. He was leader of the free religious movement in Silesia , and in '48, took part in the political agitations, and was deprived of his chair.
- stylish But they appear to have a great knowledge of stylish clothing and an interest in it, which must be rather an instinct than the result of deep study.
- tale Now listen to the tale I bring Listen!
- tallish She was a tallish girl, whose figure would have been unusually good had it been properly filled out; as it was, she was thin, but only too thin for her proportions-her thinness, had she been three inches shorter, would have passed for a graceful slenderness.
- teach If you can't, I'll teach you how.
- tell Tell me-what is it?
- teller You'll have to be identified if the paying-teller doesn't know you."
167 words made from the letters TELESHA
5 letter words made from TELESHA:aelst, aesth, ahles, alete, aleth, aseel, asleh, astle, athel, eales, ealth, easel, easle, eathe, eesah, elahe, elash, elate, elsah, eshel, estle, haese, haets, hales, halts, hasel, hasle, haste, heale, heals, heats, heels, heles, helst, hesat, lathe, lease, leash, least, leath, leats, leest, leets, leste, letea, lethe, sahle, saleh, salet, sateh, sathe, seale, seeta, sehat, selat, setal, setha, sethe, shale, sheat, sheet, shtee, slate, sleet, stael, stahl, stale, steal, steeh, steel, stela, stele, sthal, taels, taleh, teals, tease, teesh, telae, tesla, thale, thals, thele.
3 letter words made from TELESHA:ale, als, alt, ash, asl, ate, eat, eel, ese, est, eta, hat, hel, het, lah, lat, lea, lee, let, sat, sea, see, set, sha, sle, sth, tea, tee, tsh.
4 letter words made from TELESHA:alee, aleh, ashe, atle, ease, eash, east, eats, eeas, elea, else, esla, etah, hael, hale, halt, hate, hats, heal, heat, heel, hela, helt, htel, lash, last, late, lath, lats, lees, leht, lesh, lest, lets, sale, salh, salt, sate, seal, seat, seel, seha, seht, sele, seta, seth, slah, slat, taee, tael, tale, teal, tehl, thea, thse.