What is the correct spelling for TEMORS?
This word (Temors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TEMORS
- deimos This suggestion was immediately accepted, and the squadron having been signalled to assemble quickly bore off in the direction of the more distant moon of Mars, Deimos.
- remorse I'm simple in my sadness, resourceful in remorse. Then I'm down straining at the lead --- holding on a windward course. – Rover by jethro tull
- tears Me, I'll take her laughter and her tears And make them all my souvenirs – She by Elvis Costello
- Demos The budget of each demos must be presented to the council and approved by it, and it has the power of rejecting any item of expenditure; but it can only recommend, not enforce, any additional expense.
- demons Didymus now also believed that he was possessed by demons, as often happens to those who, in falling, strike their heads against the ground, and thus wake the demons in the earth.
- demurs After many demurs and much delay, they brought him into the presence of the judge, in a small chamber of the great palace.