What is the correct spelling for TENAGER?
This word (Tenager) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TENAGER
- danger How did you escape this danger?" How can I know that a woman spells danger How can I know that a stranger's getting stranger – Sigh And Explode by undertones
- tanager Because of their similar coloring, the tanager and cardinal are sometimes confounded, but an instant's comparison of the two birds shows nothing in common except red feathers, and even those of quite different shades.
- tangier Up betimes and to White Hall to a Committee of Tangier, and so straight home and hard to my business at my office till noon, then to dinner, and so to my office, and by and by we sat all the afternoon, then to my office again till past one in the morning, and so home to supper and to bed.
- tanker total: 13 country comparison to the world: 105 by type: cargo 11, petroleum tanker 1, specialized tanker 1
- teenage Barker was always afraid to fly; in his teenage years, he was "sure" he would die in a plane crash.
- teenager This is illustrated by the widely reported example of a school essay submitted by a Scottish teenager, which contained many abbreviations and acronyms likened to SMS language.
- teenagers cable network Freeform (previously known as ABC Family) and primarily consists of programming aimed at teenagers and preteens, as well as programs aimed towards families.
- tanagers And there were Scarlet Tanagers and Orioles and Grosbeaks all of changing colours, red and purple and brown, from the leaves of the Canadian Maple.