What is the correct spelling for TENNISS?
This word (Tenniss) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TENNISS
- tennessee "Up in the Tennessee hills, and every time I come down in this low ground I want to get back.
- tennis "Half an hour ago, as we were playing tennis , I had forgotten it.
- tense The colour leaped into her pale, tense face.
- tunis Sitting in the cemetery I could see a great stretch of country, the blue of the lakes of Tunis with the white villages at their edge, the boats gliding upon them towards the white city, the distant mountains.
- Denis I was overwhelmed by these fatal thoughts when Denis suggested to me that we had not dug in the right spot, and had made a mistake of some feet.
- Dennis Dr. Dennis ignored this remark.
- Denise Denise had slept well, and Mademoiselle Brun said she had slept enough for an old woman.
- Denies Chopin, the New Chopin, is a foe to ennui and the spirit that denies; in his exquisite soul-sorrow, sweet world-pain, we may find rich impersonal relief.
- tenors The tenors were Masini and a Russian named Petrovitch, with whom I sang the Ballo in Maschera.
65 words made from the letters TENNISS
5 letter words made from TENNISS:ensis, entin, entsi, etsin, iness, inset, niess, niten, senin, senni, senti, sents, setin, siens, sient, sinne, sinse, siste, sites, stein, stenn, tenis, tiens, tines, tsien, tsine.
3 letter words made from TENNISS:ent, est, ies, inn, net, nit, nne, sen, set, sin, sis, sit, sse, ten, tie, tin, tss.
4 letter words made from TENNISS:inns, inst, iten, nein, ness, nest, nets, nine, nits, sein, sens, sent, sets, sine, sinn, sins, sise, site, snit, ties, tine, tsen.