What is the correct spelling for TENNY?
This word (Tenny) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TENNY
- benny So imperative were Mr. Smith's voice and gesture this time that Benny fell back subdued.
- deny "I shall not deny it to you, Mr. Gifford, even if I thought it could be of any use.
- jenny Tell them about it, Jenny .
- penny Will you give me a penny each if I go?
- taney Major General Leonard Wood, Chief Justice Taney , Commander-in-Chief Field Marshal Sir John French.
- tawny It is a powerful animal with a tawny hide, larger than the largest dog, and more like a tiger than a lion.
- teen Teen marriage is the union of two adolescents, ranging in age from 13 to 19, who are joined in marriage.
- teeny Aunt Katy Didd wheeled Johnny's little sister Teeny in the Cricket baby buggy and helped Mamma Cricket lay the rugs and wash the stone-work, for you see the Cricket winter home was in the chimney of a big old-fashioned house and the walls were very dusty, and everything was topsy-turvy.
- ten Don't forget that you have lived in fear of me for ten long years."
- Kenny Patsy Kenny asked quietly.
- Lenny "I hope that's it, Lenny ," said the doctor as they struggled on, up and up, amongst tree, bush, and rock, while, to add to their difficulty, a complete change came on with tropic rapidity, a black curtain of clouds swept across the sky, and in an incredibly short time the lightning flickered for a few minutes through the trees, and then came in blinding flashes, accompanied more than followed by peal upon peal of thunder which seemed to shake the island to its foundation.
- Danny "A fine lad," agreed Danny Moore, and Mr. Robey nodded thoughtfully.
- Denny Convicts had revolvers all right that trip, and Denny threw up his hands same as any man would.
- Donny However, Amber and Donny won the Battle of the Block competition and secured her safety for the week, although Caleb threw the competition to ensure Ambers safety.
- TENN Mrs. C. H. Upham, for Dodge Hall, Pleasant Hill, Tenn .