What is the correct spelling for TERID?
This word (Terid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TERID
- deride See Philip, throned in insolence and pride, Enjoy their wailings and their pangs deride; While o'er the same dread scenes, on Albion's isles, His well-taught spouse, the cruel Mary, smiles.
- dread Susy had a foolish dread of being laughed at.
- dried I'm a dried-up old fellow that most of the boys are afraid of.
- druid Half the other great places I go to are mushroom greatness, but this is the real old thing of Druid remains and the old baronial castle of knights in armour and fair Saxon-looking women, and with heavy portcullises to enter by, and dungeons and subterranean passages, etc.
- reid "I think I'll go home," said Peter Reid.
- rid If only I could get rid of this head!"
- ted Not that I cared about Ted; but if I hadn't dragged him in I couldn't have got the confounded thing on to the second page.
- tepid I told her she ought to be ashamed to disobey Nature and be sent to bed for it, and she only laughed and quoted things from Stevenson about people who live on tepid milk and wear tin shoes.
- torrid And, having seen to all being in complete readiness, as Laurence Stanninghame sat there at his post in the torrid heat, smoking the pipe of meditation, did no thought of the home, such as it was, but which he would probably never see again, not rise up before him?
- Tarried Had the gods recalled what had already tarried too long?