What is the correct spelling for TERKEY?
This word (Terkey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TERKEY
- jerky Inch by inch the revolver swung in a jerky , spasmodic circle.
- perky "It was Saturday night, and Sam was very tired, for he was at everyone's call, being the youngest and smallest there; and though he was pert and perky , he was good-natured and willing, so his poor thin legs had been well trotted about.
- turnkey I encouraged her, and she rung for our turnkey .
- tyke "I'll tell you what I tyke you for.
- Starkey It drifted about till it went to pieces, and often Starkey came to the shore of the lagoon, and with many bitter feelings watched the bird sitting on his hat.
45 words made from the letters TERKEY
4 letter words made from TERKEY:eery, eker, eter, etre, kere, kert, kete, keyt, kree, kret, krey, kyer, kyte, reek, reke, rete, reye, ryke, teke, tery, teye, tree, trek, trey, tyee, tyke, tyre, ytre.
3 letter words made from TERKEY:ert, eye, key, ret, rye, tee, ter, try, tyr, yet.
5 letter words made from TERKEY:keyer, keyte, krete, rekey, retek, tryke, yerke.