What is the correct spelling for TERYTORY?
This word (Terytory) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TERYTORY
- derisory She treats that alternative, though, as derisory .
- derogatory It was really quite derogatory to his dignity to carry such a fellow's luggage up the stairs.
- destroy "I will not allow you to destroy an honest man.
- directory I agree: Velasquez for instance; and consider the treatment of the velvet draperies in Collier's Pomps and Vanities so widely popularised by its reproduction in the Telephone Directory .
- oratory If our sympathy is not complete, I have my own little oratory : I can keep the candles alight, close the door, and worship there alone.
- rotary In consequence of the rotary motion of the balloon, which had continued without ceasing since the earth was left, the valve line had become twisted, and he had to leave the car, and to mount into the ring above to adjust it.
- rotatory It is not difficult to conceive that planetary bodies, and other masses of inorganic matter, may appear to act on each other by mutually intercepting the pressure of the elastic medium which fills space; and the pressure intercepted by each on the inner surface of the other, may, by the un-intercepted external pressure on each, produce the phenomena of mutual gravitation: nor is it improbable that the curvilinear and rotatory motions of such masses may be governed by the arrangement and mutual action of their fixed and their fluid parts; nor impracticable for the geometrician, when the phenomena are determined, to measure the mechanical relations of the powers that produce those phenomena; nor wonderful that a system of bodies so governed by general laws, should move and act in a dependent, consequent, and necessary harmony.
- territory The Territory as well as the County, was largely Democratic.
- torture Many died; others survived to endure a slow torture .
- traitor He pointed a finger into my face, shouting in a fog-horn voice: "There's a traitor !
- treasury Properly to examine the Treasury alone would require many days.
- treaty New Commercial Treaty between United States and China.
- treetop You may imagine how pleased the king was when he discovered that the man standing at the top of the tree was the long-lost brother for whom he was searching, and he made ready to ascend to his house in the treetop .
- triton The most sympathetic is the Fountain of the Triton , who blows the water through his wreathed horn and on the coldest day seems not to mind its refluent splash on his mossy back; in fact, he seems rather to like it.
- Tartary Throughout North America the Dualism, mythologies and fabulous traditions point to a connexion with Tartary .
- traitors The laird of Mangerton, with whom Hobbie was in high favour, is said to have taken a severe revenge upon the traitors who betrayed him.
73 words made from the letters TERYTORY
3 letter words made from TERYTORY:err, ert, ore, orr, ret, roe, rot, rye, ter, tet, toe, tor, tot, toy, try, tyr, yet.
4 letter words made from TERYTORY:etoy, etto, eyry, orte, otey, otty, roey, rort, rote, roye, ryer, tero, tery, tety, toer, toey, tore, torr, tort, tory, tote, toye, treo, trey, trot, troy, ttyo, tyet, tyre, tyro, tyrr, tyto, yore, yory, yott, ytre.
5 letter words made from TERYTORY:otter, ottey, retro, retry, roett, rorty, roter, rotte, rotty, royte, terro, terry, tetro, torte, toter, tryer, tyrer, yorty, ytter, yttro.