What is the correct spelling for TESDAY?
This word (Tesday) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TESDAY
- stay But we are going to stay , we told her.
- steady This, in her clear, steady way, she realized.
- tasty And in the exquisite peace a woman, reared to luxury and social exclusiveness, lay in her deck chair and listened to the talk of men who had known most of the shadows of life and some of its pits of evil, took their homage, too, and found it tasty .
- teasdale A poem called A Winter Night reveals Sara Teasdale as thoroughly at home in Manhattan as the most bucolic shepherd among his flocks.
- teased Much to her credit, however teased by foolish fancies, she kept the surface of her brain moderate and vigilant, and subdued Mrs. Seal very tactfully more than once when she demanded, "Action!
- teat The little ogre's teat is the bleeding paunch of the Cetonia-larva.
- ted "Ted, I'm going to be straight with you.
- teddy It's a bit rough on Teddy , isn't it?
- tesla Mr. Tesla announces that with the co-operation of power-producing companies at Niagara Falls he is preparing to hail Mars with Niagara's voice.
- test Or, let us take another test .
- tester "Clinging to established scientific beliefs," the tester had told him with the inherent, inescapable superiority of a man trying to be kind to a lesser intelligence, "is like being afraid to jump off a precipice in full confidence that you'll think of something to save yourself before you hit bottom."
- testy The testy old gentleman could not, however, be wrought upon to see the widow, who, as he said, must have used most cursed cunning in obtaining such a will; of which, however, poor lady, she was as innocent as the babe unborn; and he at length left the Park, positive that he should have a fit of the gout, and that the widow Mowbray would marry within a year.
- tidy Yet there was always plenty of water in the mines, and when hard work was over they washed and looked plain but tidy .
- toady The smug complaisance with which he cites some prayer or comment to illustrate his idol's religious orthodoxy would have angered me once-did anger me once-but out here, on the broad blue ocean, I smile at the toady , and marvel at the wondrous thing he has wrought.
- today She seems a lot better today .
- tuesday 6320. Are you able to say that Sandison did not speak to you about it on Tuesday ?
- Domesday Among his most successful work was a fount of English 'Domesday,' for the Domesday Book published by order of Parliament in 1783, which was preferred to that cut by Cottrell for the same purpose.
- Teed Teed sighed, and turned away.
- Tessa He was a delightful companion for little Tessa Ermsted who followed him everywhere and was never snubbed, an inquiring mind notwithstanding.
- Tess There stood her mother amid the group of children, as Tess had left her, hanging over the Monday washing-tub, which had now, as always, lingered on to the end of the week.
- today's At today's speed it seems that presto lights might not show more than a few feet ahead.
- TEAS Gloves should not be worn at high teas.
- Tuesdays This country is a very great contrast to that which is ridden over on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and requires a very stout horse.
83 words made from the letters TESDAY
3 letter words made from TESDAY:ade, ate, das, dat, day, des, dts, dye, dys, eat, est, eta, sad, sat, say, sea, set, sty, tad, tay, tea, ted, yea, yes, yet.
5 letter words made from TESDAY:asyet, aytes, dasey, dates, dayes, deasy, deats, saety, sated, sayed, sdate, stead, stedy, styed, tased, teads, teays, tsade, yated, yeads, yeast, yeats, ystad.
4 letter words made from TESDAY:ayed, ayte, ayts, date, days, dayt, eady, east, easy, eats, eday, esty, etsy, eyad, eyas, sade, sady, sate, sayd, seat, seay, seta, seya, stay, stye, syda, tays, tedy, tsay, tyas, tyed, tyes, yeas, yeda, yeta.