What is the correct spelling for TEWODORS?
This word (Tewodors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TEWODORS
- waders Still worse was it to be allured into water over the tops of your waders, early in the day, and then to find that the rise was over, and there was nothing for it but a weary walk home, the basket laden only with damp boots.
- woods "And I wish that dog of his would stay out of our woods!
- Towards About three o'clock she went to the window and looked towards the town.
- Towers Then Sir Balin, looking up, saw all the castle towers stand full of ladies.
- Widows Many rich widows remain young and beautiful as much as a quarter of a century, or even longer, and the Signora Consalvi was very rich indeed.
- tends This tends to tip the craft forwards, and thus make the nose of the float dig in the water.
- redwoods So Alix said nothing when Cherry went to the window to-night, and knelt at it, looking out into the redwoods, and breathing the piney air.
- tenders At one of the ports in Otago a steamer required new boilers, and tenders were asked for.
- tutors He never had any time for such dull things as books, when there was all out-of-doors for his restless self to rove in, and his father did not seem grieved or worried when tutors came and went, shaking their heads over a boy who was such a whirlwind of activity that they had no chance to become acquainted with him, although he was keener than they, and weighed them each in the balance and found them wanting before any one of them had been with him twenty-four hours.