What is the correct spelling for TEXTA?
This word (Texta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TEXTA
- dexter The front surface of the shield is most prominent over the deep-cut hand grip at the boss or "fess point," toward which a wing approaches on both the dexter and sinister sides of the front of the shield, being carved slightly on the field.
- exit He adopted this falsehood as a means of exit .
- next The question is now, what ought I to do next ?
- tax 80. Window tax , iii.
- test He knew that the moment of his test had come.
- testy He became wide-awake at once, sitting up and turning in his chair in testy anxiety.
- texan The war with the Southern Republic had blazed out on the Texan border in 1845, and the American Government had now decided to carry it into the heart of the hostile territory.
- texas He had spent half his youth with an older brother, hunting horses in Texas ; and, in a word, to him "United States" was scarcely a reality.
- text The name of the temple has not been preserved in the text .
- textile Have you heard the news of Textile Common?
- textual The word signifies written, and was originally a marginal note calling attention to the textual form in distinction from the k'ri.
- texture The most ancient edition is that of 1528. The writers of these Gothic fables, lest they should be considered as mere triflers, pretended to an allegorical meaning concealed under the texture of their fable.
- Taxed He was taxed with the barbarity, but denied it.
- Tex Involuntarily she shuddered: "It's all as vivid as though it had happened yesterday-the dust storm, and the terrible thirst-only you and Tex cheated and gave me all the water."
- TEXACO On October 15, 2000, Chevron announced acquisition of Texaco in a deal valued at $45 billion, creating the second-largest oil company in the United States and the worlds fourth-largest publicly traded oil company with a combined market value of approximately $95 billion.