What is the correct spelling for TEXTO?
This word (Texto) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TEXTO
- dexter Dexter Rice, the foreman, took the proffered telegram from Wells's hand, and read as follows:- Your uncle, Quincy Wells, died yesterday, leaving you sole heir.
- exit There was no answer, and the various domestic offices were examined, everything being in perfect order, and the only exit apparent being through the area door, which was locked, bolted and barred, as were all the windows.
- next What's the next thing I must do?"
- tax Say we transpose detectives in at night on some of these time lines we think are promising, and check up at the tax -collection offices on a big landowner north of Jhirda named Ghromdour?
- test You could not tell what she might do under the test .
- testy ADMIRAL GRICE (Retired), a testy old gentleman of about sixty-five, with the manner of an old sea dog, of ruddy complexion, with white hair and whiskers.
- texan All these interests furnished vociferous declaimers for the recognition of Texan independence."
- texas 186 Road work at Gorman, Texas ..........................
- textual The textual history of this liturgy is interesting.
- Taxed Clergy were also taxed.
- Tex For three days they fought, man an' horse, before the Red King knew his master-an' when they got through, the Red King would come when Tex whistled.
- TEXACO On May 9, 2005, ChevronTexaco announced it would drop the Texaco moniker and return to the Chevron name.