What is the correct spelling for TGIVE?
This word (Tgive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TGIVE
- agave It is the agave , the far-famed mezcal-plant of Mexico.
- dative Almost the last thing their father, an accurate man, said to them as he lay dying, had to do with a misplaced dative .
- dive He remembered the glorious meadow where he used to fly his kite all day long; the broad river-banks where he would wander about the live-long day singing and shouting for joy; the narrow brook where he could go and dive and swim at any time he liked. Deep is the dark from the depths of the dive Am I okay, am I alive? – A Swim With The Sharks by Powerman 5000
- diver The diver steers the hose just as a fireman steers the fire-hose, and once in a while gets knocked over by the force of it, just as a fireman does. Holy Diver Soul surviver – Holy Diver by DIO
- drive For the maiden ship that's too hard to drive If you push her faster than seventy-five. – Barrett's Song by Unknown Author
- give Thus gone, amongst you I may live, And dead, yet speak, and counsel give: – In Reference to her Children, 23 June 1659 by Anne Bradstreet
- giver Holly grove honcho, hard time giver I'm a shark in the water, you just Long John Silver – 9 mm (Speaker) by akon
- jive YOU GOTTA JUMP !! YOU GOTTA JIVE !! YOU GOTTA DANCE !! TO BE ALIVE !! – Rock-a-beatin' Boogie by Bill Haley
- tiger Underneath my skin there's a tiger Consumed from within like a spider – Surround Me by edwin
- Gave He gave Kathleen a part of all these and kept a part for himself.
- DIV I div not believe ye hae ae drap o' her bluid i' the body o' ye, man.