What is the correct spelling for TGUS?
This word (Tgus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TGUS
- tagus Then every effort was strained to bring into service every ship that could be found or constructed in time within the limits of England, so that in May, 1588, when Philip's huge Armada set sail from the Tagus , a numerous English fleet was ready to dispute its onward passage.
- thus The world could thus go on!
- Gus Co, boss," just as Gus did when he greeted the cow.
- tugs Her mother draws a long breath of relief as the merpussy vanishes under her awning, and is shouted and tapped at to hold tight, while capstan-power tugs and strains to bring her dressing-room up a sharp slope out of reach of the sea.
- TAUS "During my absence something-I know not what it was-had saddened the cheerful spirits of my young sister Taus .