What is the correct spelling for THAFT?
This word (Thaft) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THAFT
- aft When well hoisted up and braced almost fore and aft, or parallel with the sides of the ship, a Chinese vessel will sail within three and a half, or four points of the wind; but they lose all this advantage over ships of Europe by their drifting to leeward, in consequence of the round and clumsy shape of the bottom, and their want of keel.
- daft Captain Rayner seemed daft: it was a look of wild relief, half unbelief, half delight, that shot across his haggard features.
- haft Brynjolf rode at Thord, and smote at him with his axe. He smote at him at the same time with his axe, and hewed in sunder the haft just above Brynjolf s hands, and then hewed at him at once a second time, and struck him on the collarbone, and the blow went straight into his trunk.
- heft Archiv fuer wissentschaftliche und praktische Tierheilkunde, Berlin, 1903, Bd. 29, Heft 6, p. 566.
- taft He sent for President Schurman, of Cornell University, who had opposed annexation and made him chairman of the committee to visit the Filipinos; and later for Judge Taft, who had been prominent against such a violation of American policy, to go as Governor.
- tuft A large tuft of weeds grew midway between him and her.