What is the correct spelling for THAINKS?
This word (Thainks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THAINKS
- hanks She gathered Berthe, as a soberer sister, into the merry communion, and she rode with Clay of Carroll, with Carroll of Clay, with Reub Marmaduke, with Crittenden, with cherubic Old Brothers and Sisters, with Hanks the bugler, and she mocked Meagre Shanks, that disputatious animal, because he tried to monopolize Berthe and would not dispute at all.
- thank "Thank you, sir," he said; "and what else?"
- thanks "Thanks to you, I think I did pretty well," said he.
- things But they had things that she did not have.
- think "You think you do, but you don't.
- thinks "That's what father thinks.
- thinkers 875 there is a passage concerning the preservation and destruction of species, originally suggested by Empedocles,-which shows that the idea of the struggle for existence and of the survival of those species best fitted for the conditions of that struggle was familiar to ancient thinkers.
- thins The crowd thins, the players are alone; In their faith's raucous monotone, Loud with gaudy angels, tinsel cherubim, A drum pounds out the hymn.
- thongs Suppose Diego should take an idea to examine their thongs?
- tanks In hilly districts, where there was not much water, the farmhouse was situate on the slope, or perhaps on the plateau above, and in summer very likely every drop of water used had to be drawn up there from a distance in tanks.
- shanks She has got Shanks to agree to sell me his grocery, part cash and part on tick, and she wants me to watch and see what sort o' early-morning trade he's got.
- chinks No light pierced the chinks; within was silence.
- thanes How many jarls and thanes of Danish origin do we find around the kings under all the last governments.