What is the correct spelling for THAKED?
This word (Thaked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THAKED
- baked The intention of Alexander Jardine was to have got on to the mule's tracks, and run them over again until he "pulled" him, but the ground being baked hard, stony, and grassless Sambo was unable again to pick them up.
- beaked Two plantings of tall trees kept the wind off, and the centre of it beaked in warm suns.
- choked He choked and swallowed and came around to the table to look at the manuscript.
- peaked The peaked cap of the rushing rock-dotted sweeps of upward snow caught a scarlet illumination: one flank of the white in heaven was violetted wonderfully.
- thawed Blake has thawed lately, and we have long talks together, though perhaps they are not cheerful ones.
- thicket Sorgel came out of the shadows as Dirrul pushed through the thicket of brush that surrounded the stone building.
- Caked At last he heard the pound of hoofs upon the pavement without and a moment later Coblich, his clothing streaked with dirt, blood caked upon his face from a wound across the forehead, rushed in to the presence of the prince regent.
- Hacked If it was offered to a man that he should live a hundred years but that every day he should be hacked to pieces and should be called to life again the following day and so on, provided that at the close of the century he should be delivered from the torture and pain and be in security and delight, he would account as nothing the whole years.
- Hawked On every hand the "hawkers hawked their wares."
- Leaked But the truth gradually leaked out.
- Quaked Overcoming a curious aversion to the man, the emperor straightway invested him with the newly created order of Civil Merit, and Don Anastasio, without a peon to till his fields or to oil his machinery, quaked under the honor of a copper medal.
- Raked She bent over the hearth and raked its embers together.
- Hiked April 23-Arrived at Vaubecourt at 7 p. m. Left Vaubecourt at 8:30 p. m. and hiked in a heavy rainstorm to Conde en Barrois.
- faked Out there in the sunshine the Jackleg looked the part, so I wondered how we come to be faked by him. We could see that the other fellow was a sheriff, a deputy-sheriff, or a candidate for sheriff-it was in his features.
- harked Babylonia had maintained peace for fifteen years, but the people clung to the traditions of their early history, and harked back to a time when Babylon was the greatest city of the world.
62 words made from the letters THAKED
3 letter words made from THAKED:ade, adh, ate, dah, dak, dat, eat, eta, hat, het, kea, tad, tea, ted, thd.
4 letter words made from THAKED:aked, daht, dake, date, dath, deah, deak, deka, dekh, deth, dhak, dhat, edah, ehad, ekta, etah, etak, hake, hate, head, heat, heka, kahe, keda, keth, khat, khda, khed, khet, take, teak, tehk, thea, thed, thek.
5 letter words made from THAKED:akhet, datek, death, dehat, dekha, hated, kateh, keath, kedah, kheda, thade, thaek.