What is the correct spelling for THAKES?
This word (Thakes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THAKES
- shakers The Latterday Saints-now busy building New Deseret in Central Australia-and the Church of Christ, Scientist, as well as the Episcopalians, Doweyites, Shakers , Christadelphians, and the congregation of the Chapel of the Former and Latter Rains presented a united front for tolerance and equity.
- thales "Thales," says Aristotle elsewhere, "thought the whole universe was full of gods."
- thanks It was thanks to you, I guess.
- thebes If you do this seven years and a day, you will earn the name of Naturalist; and if you travel the road of the naturalist with curious patience, you may some day become as famous a riddle-reader as was that Oedipus, the king of Thebes , who slew the Sphinx.
- throes The very two novels wherein the creative power of the arch-master of romance shows itself most strongly were composed in the midst of literal birth-throes.
96 words made from the letters THAKES
5 letter words made from THAKES:aesth, akhet, haets, hakes, haske, haste, heats, hesat, kaset, kaste, kateh, kates, keast, keath, keats, ketas, khats, khets, saket, sakht, sateh, sathe, sehat, setha, shake, shakt, sheat, sheka, skate, skeat, stake, steak, takes, tasek, teaks, teska, thaek.
3 letter words made from THAKES:ash, ask, ate, eat, est, eta, hat, het, kea, ksh, sat, sea, set, sha, sth, tea, tsh.
4 letter words made from THAKES:ashe, ashk, eaks, eash, east, eats, ekta, etah, etak, hake, haks, hate, hats, heat, heka, kahe, kesa, kesh, keth, khas, khat, khet, saek, sake, sate, seat, seha, seht, seta, seth, shak, shek, skah, sket, take, task, teak, tehk, thea, thek, thse.
6 letter words made from THAKES:skathe.