What is the correct spelling for THAM?
This word (Tham) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THAM
- ham Putting down the ham, Lizzie raised her eyes, though with no light in them.
- sham On the next day the sun at noon burned with a real fire-not the sham light without heat which had kept day and night in perpetual glitter for several weeks.
- tam Burns has expressed this belief in its popular form in his Tam O'Shanter.
- team He agreed to accompany me back to the diamond-fields as driver or leader of my team, as occasion might demand.
- Thad Time alone will tell, Thad.
- thai With that all hale thai gaiff a cry, And he, that hard sa suddainly Sic noyis, sumdele affrayit was.
- Than That would be better than nothing.
- Thar "And Miss Lowe, little Miss Cynthia was thar after hours!
- That "No, no; mamma's that!
- thaw I told him exactly how it was, adding that if it had not been for his posture, which obliged me to thaw in order to carry him, he would now be on deck with the others, awaiting the best funeral I could give him.
- Them 16,739. How do they get them in goods?
- tram "I will take the tram," she said hurriedly.
- wham Lord help us to do oor wark like thy men an' maidens doon the stair, remin'in' oursel's, 'at them 'at we miss hae only gane up the stair, as gin 'twar to haud things to thy han' i' thy ain presence-chamber, whaur we houp to be called or lang, an' to see thee an' thy Son, wham we lo'e aboon a'; an' in his name we say, Amen!"