What is the correct spelling for THANLS?
This word (Thanls) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THANLS
- thales Thus Thales of Miletus, B.C. 460, gave out the opinion that the moon was lighted up by the sun.
- thanks If a girl is going to get anything out of life-" "You've had a great deal-" "Thanks to the friends I've made for myself."
- things "How are things going with you?
- thinly Pausing for a moment in her sewing, she heard some one walking about in the room above her to and fro, with a regular though light step, as of bare or thinly -shod feet, on the boards.
- thinks She thinks you're great.
- thongs He had hopes that the mere sight of the koorbash and the thongs might prevail over his prisoner's obstinacy.
- thralls From the springs of dawn, from clouds that sever From the equal heavens and the eastward sea, The witness comes that endures for ever, Till men be brethren and thralls be free.
51 words made from the letters THANLS
3 letter words made from THANLS:als, alt, ans, ant, ash, asl, han, hat, lah, lan, lat, nth, sat, sha, sth, tan, tsh.
4 letter words made from THANLS:halt, hasn, hats, lahn, lash, lasn, last, lath, lats, lnah, nash, nast, nhat, salh, salt, sanh, sant, shan, slah, slat, tahn.
5 letter words made from THANLS:halts, hants, hasnt, lants, santh, shant, slant, stahl, stahn, sthal, tanhs, thals, thans.