What is the correct spelling for THANNX?
This word (Thannx) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THANNX
- annex Probably they would have been ready enough to have embraced an opportunity, which would have enabled them to conquer that kingdom, and annex it to their own, as it formerly was.
- hanks A tree that stands all along the banks here must be very fond of water; its roots lie close-packed down the stream, like hanks of guts, so as to make often a corrugated walk, each root ending in a blunt tuft of filaments, plainly to drink water.
- manx Not only are the main characters transmitted, the same may be true of even minute details-varietal characters, like the taillessness of Manx cats, and individual congenital peculiarities such as a sixth finger; normal qualities such as swiftness in race-horses, abnormal qualities such as nervousness in man.
- thanks And I've already taken three, thanks .
- thence At length they reached one of my camps, and from thence they had followed me up, although they had been compelled, as I had, to take shelter during the storm.
- things Things are better for me than I thought.
- think I must think of it!
- hangs I can use a sword and am a master of fence, and the sword is not the only weapon which victory hangs upon.
- cartooning CAT Award for Political Cartooning The Pont Cup for drawing The British Character The Heneage Cup: The Cartoon Art Trust Lifetime Achievement Award