What is the correct spelling for THANT?
This word (Thant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THANT
- ant Did they tread unexpectedly upon an ant, crushing its hind part fast to the path, so the fore part could not free itself again?
- chant You ought to hear Angie and the rest of 'em chant hymns of glory about him.
- haunt He tells me that this cave and the next are a favourite haunt of the seals when they visit the Islands.
- Shan't "I shan't take no for an answer, then.
- taint What cannot be denied is that an unpleasant taint of speculation and financial adventurership hung at one time about the whole connection, and that the adventures invariably came to an unlucky end.
- taunt They never passed our store any day without taunt and insult; ever repeating the names their colonel had given me.
- Than I want it more than ever now."
- thane 73 Laugh'd hollow from his helm the scornful Thane.
- thank "Not until I see you going, sir, thank you," he replied.
- That All that is over."
- then And what did you say then?
- thin I ain't ashamed to say I felt so, seeing what a child she was; nor to own that when she put her little hand in mine, it hurt me to feel how thin and cold it was.