What is the correct spelling for THAOSE?
This word (Thaose) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THAOSE
- chase There was only one reason why a man made a business of keeping dogs-to chase escaping slaves.
- hose When I asked the lieutenant about it, he replied simply: The man in charge of the hose fell into the cellar.
- phase I said to myself, "Here is a phase of life as remarkable as any witnessed during the war."
- tease And I shall always like you: if you don't tease me, and urge me too much.
- thales This eclipse, which seems to have occurred on May 28, 584 B.C., had been predicted by Thales.
- thames "Master," he said, "when we still in Thames River, you ask me whether we should run ashore into the hands of the hunters who try to catch us, or sail on.