What is the correct spelling for THAT'RE?
This word (That're) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THAT'RE
- accepts gladly
- dare "I dare anything, Virginia," he answered quietly.
- holding ridicule
- holding the fort
- stare Paul continued to stare at the picture, until Flamby spoke again.
- tara He became a Christian at the first appearance of the saint at Tara, and immediately began to sing in verse his new belief, as he had formerly sung the heroes of his nation.
- tare The same is true of the mallow, the vetch or tare, and other plants.
- taro I need scarcely say that having made up our minds to go on this enterprise, we lost no time in making preparations to quit the island; and as the schooner was well laden with stores of every kind for a long cruise, we had little to do except to add to our abundant supply a quantity of cocoa-nuts, bread-fruit, taro, yams, plums, and potatoes, chiefly with the view of carrying the fragrance of our dear island along with us as long as we could.
- theater But I saw you come in the theater to-night.
- theatre I mean to take him to the theatre.
- there There are rumours and rumours.
- thirty Fancy the old fogydom of thirty!"
- three Osiecki had now filled it for three years.