What is the correct spelling for THAT'VE?
This word (That've) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THAT'VE
- accepts gladly
- dative To smiths is the substantive smiths, plus the preposition to, equivalent in power to the sign of a dative case, but different from it in form.
- Dave We've come to see you," Dave replied.
- native The native name of the spot was "Warranb."
- starve He must take the wages offered him or go, and to go means to starve.
- stave Still he made a feebly desperate effort to stave it off.
- Thad Of course we don't expect you to hang on to the portieres and the stepladder while you are pushing the piano, Thad.
- That That is all there was about it.
- theater The physical conditions prevailing in the field of action are, in war, the characteristics of the theater of operations.
- theatre Do you know what first made me long to get away from the theatre?
- theta As to Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Theta, they were by no means modern vessels, and found their prototypes in the old F class of British boats, having a submerged displacement of eight hundred tons, with heavy oil engines of sixteen hundred horse-power, giving them a speed of eighteen knots on the surface and of twelve knots submerged.
- they've I wonder where they've got to?"
- thieve And finally, we possess many qualities which promise us a happy end; for we sing in prison, are silent on the rack, work by day, and by night we thieve, or rather we take means to teach all men that they should exempt themselves from the trouble of seeing where they put their property.
- Thieved To give it you I thieved, and in taking it again I thieved again.
- thrive Owing probably to the irritation and annoyance caused by these flies, cattle often do not thrive as they should during seasons when the flies are numerous.
- whatever Whatever you feel's best for you, that's what I want."