What is the correct spelling for THATAT?
This word (Thatat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THATAT
- data Since 1955 I have been accumulating specimens of, and data on, this group with the result that all specimens known to me, including the types of all named taxa, have been studied.
- tart As soon as the shopkeeper's attention becomes engrossed in business, or otherwise, puss contrives to pilfer a small pie or tart from the shelves on which they are placed, speedily afterwards making the best of her way home with her booty.
- tartar I'm a terrible tartar to you over your lessons, but I'm not angry with you.
- tat Still Tat seemed to be a peaceful city, or at the least none tried to rob or molest them, perhaps because a rumour was abroad that these strangers who had come out of the Unknown were under the protection of some god.
- tatar Thus Pallas and many other travellers, after visiting the Mahometans of Southern Russia, and comparing them with the Kalmucks, have made of the Tatar s and Mongols two distinct races; and Malte Brun, in his geography, has given the name of Tatar to all the tribes established in our day in Turkistan, applying that of Mongol exclusively to the nations inhabiting the central tableland of Asia, from Lake Palcati and the Belur Mountains to the great wall of China, and to the Siolky Mountains which separate them from the Manchous, a tribe of the great race of the Tongouses.
- tate "There's a Jew come, Tate !" called out a boy of twelve, on seeing Chayyim standing by the door.
- STAT The STAT system is a good example of using the automata-based approach; this system, besides other features, includes an embedded language called STAT L which is purely automata-oriented.
- on-farm Until it was replaced, the Colorado River Basin Salinity Control Program provided cost-sharing assistance to producers to install on-farm irrigation system improvements to prevent irrigation water heavily charged with salts and minerals from reentering the Colorado River.