What is the correct spelling for THATES?
This word (Thates) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THATES
- fates Truly, the fates were kind!
- gates the wiping of slates keeps me away from the pearly gates – An Atlas Of Those Our Own by Tiger Lou
- mates He mates, like the birds, because he can't help himself.
- thales Thales of Miletus, 600 B.C., discovered, or at least described, the properties of amber when rubbed, showing that it had the power to attract and repel light substances, such as straws, dry leaves, etc.
- Thaddeus It came from above-yes, it emanated from Thaddeus Hobson, who had, apparently, fallen back, leaving the window empty.
- Yates In the autumn of 1846, she accepted an invitation from her friends, Mr. and Mrs. R. V. Yates, of Liverpool, to join them in a journey to the East, they bearing the expense.
- TATERS I've a bag of taters for Mrs. Deo.
65 words made from the letters THATES
5 letter words made from THATES:aesth, atthe, etats, haets, haste, heats, hesat, sateh, sathe, sehat, setha, setta, shatt, sheat, shett, state, steht, taste, tateh, testa, teths, thats, theat, thest, theta.
3 letter words made from THATES:ash, ate, eat, est, eta, hat, het, sat, sea, set, sha, sth, tat, tea, tet, tsh.
4 letter words made from THATES:ashe, eash, east, eats, etah, hate, hats, heat, htet, sate, seat, seha, seht, seta, seth, sett, stet, tate, teat, test, teth, thea, thet, thse.