What is the correct spelling for THAUGT?
This word (Thaugt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THAUGT
- Caught But it was Bartlett's eyes that really caught him.
- ghat It was not until he had reached the second ghat and climbed the steps there that Akbar put himself in Napoleon's class.
- strikes one as being
- tact The woman's tact had conquered in a sentence.
- target I tried to get him accustomed to shooting by tying him near our target practice, but it was no use.
- Thad "Id is ver' danger' to go to thad place," he said, "Melie say she tell you about thad."
- That "That will do, sir.
- thought Why, I never thought it of you.
- thud Twice during dinner there had come the thud of masses of snow falling from the roof on to the lawn outside, and the clear sparkle of the candles had seemed a little dim and hazy.
- thug The San Francisco water rat thug and "Barbary Coast" pirate might flout a policeman, but he discovered that he could not disobey a man who wears Uncle Sam's uniform without imminent risk of being counted in that abstract mortuary list usually designated as "unknown dead."
- thugs And from the host goes up an endless cry that India is the home of thugs, and of three hundred million hungry ones.
- thwart For a little mind to aim at great things would be to thwart the whole; but to endeavor to be faithful in small things, seems to be the way to attain the end.