What is the correct spelling for THAWTED?
This word (Thawted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THAWTED
- bated That I say with bated breath, for nothing could exceed my respect for those heaven-born musicians.
- fated It was her last voyage, and fated to be very short.
- hated He liked them so much that he hated them.
- hatted Once only was he maliciously shot at, and then not by a cowboy nor a bona fide "bad man," but by a "broad-hatted ruffian of a cheap and common-place type."
- heated When thoroughly mixed lay slices of the meat in a dish, pour the gravy over, then set dish in the oven until all is well heated through.
- mated By dawn the opposing forces were about evenly mated, and every man in either line knew a battle was imminent.