What is the correct spelling for THAX?
This word (Thax) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THAX
- tax As most people keep carriages only for their own comfort, they cannot make other people repay the cost of the tax.
- thai And quhen thai of the castell saw 428 Hym cum on thaim forouten aw, Thai fled forouten mair debate; And thai thame followit to the yhate, And slew of thame, as thai in past.
- thaw A thaw came-a sudden fall of warm rain, which lasted a day and a night, and covered the ice on the mill-pond with water, and the neighbouring meadows as well.
- Than Better anything than that."
- Thar But they'd treet you the same, an' thar treetment ain't like to be civil.
- That Of course not that!
- Thad Thad showed signs of growing angry, but pinched his arm, and muttered in his ear: