What is the correct spelling for THE'YRE?
This word (The'yre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THE'YRE
- here But here she would not help him.
- theatre Jack pointed him out to his wife one night at the theatre.
- theme I have an idea that if my first service is a success, I shall hold another; and, for the sake of variety, I shall address myself to this second theme.
- theorem The consequences of this theorem are so numerous and important that we shall devote a separate chapter to them.
- theory Therefore, on the theory of Theism, He ought to have appeared when He did-i.
- there You will find me there."
- three His hair a' lang about his bree, His tap-lip lang by inches three - – To Charles Baxter by Robert Louis Stevenson
- tyre So far from obtaining the honours attendant on commerce in the ancient city of Tyre, "whose merchants were princes, whose traffickers were the honourable of the earth"-or the ancient immunities granted in Alfred's reign, by which an English merchant, who had made three foreign voyages by sea, was raised to the rank of nobility, the man who, in China, engages in foreign trade is considered as little better than a vagabond.
- where And where is Cesarino?
- Eyre "My dear master, I am Jane Eyre.
- Thee The wise may hear thee, and guess all!
- Their Well, well, there is no need now, for I mean to take you out of their hands.
- These "My dear," he answered, "the boy must think of these things."
- They What do you suppose they want?
- Threw In three minutes' time Parkinson threw open the study door.
- theirs Right, you say true: as Herfords loue, so his; As theirs, so mine: and all be as it is.
- they're They're all like it when they're young."
- they'd If only they'd let me be, child!
- they've They've got some quite good men.
- they'll "Wherever the O'Briens go, they'll help us," the King of the rath answered.