What is the correct spelling for THE11TH?
This word (The11Th) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THE11TH
- seth We had so far decided upon this company of Minute Boys as to have set down in our own minds the names of fourteen lads, including Seth Jepson, whom we believed would be glad of an opportunity to join us, and it was agreed, by the time we were come to the end of the land journey, that on the following day, after having asked advice of Doctor Warren and if the scheme met with his approval, to raise a company of Minute Boys, calling upon those whom we had selected.
- sheath His life long, he guarded well the sword Excalibur, but the sheath no man ever saw again.
- teeth She gave me her hand to kiss, saying with a smile that showed her white teeth, "Sir, I asked to be shown the most honest man in Dover, and my cousin Monmouth has brought you to me."
- thither Every man was on his feet in an instant, the remains of the dinner were cleared hastily away, the flags were hoisted to the mast-head, and the pirates, running eagerly hither and thither, prepared for fighting.
- thoth According to one legend Thoth once wrote a wonderful book, full of wisdom and science, containing in it everything relating to the fowls of the air, the fishes of the sea, and the four-footed beasts of the mountains.
- all owing